IRE Services

J1 Internship & Traineeship Program in the USA

Are you currently a college or university student looking for training in your field of study?
Are you a graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree interested in kickstarting your career?
Are you a professional looking to advance your career by gaining International experience?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then the J-1 Internship/Traineeship visa program might be just what you should consider.  
How great would it be to come to the USA for 12-18 months and receive invaluable training while at the same time being able to experience American culture.  Start your journey with IRES today!
How do you qualify?  There are several ways to qualify for the J1 visa program. 
J1 visa
J-1 visa

J1 visa Internship Program

  • You are currently enrolled in and pursuing studies at a foreign degree- or certificate-granting post-secondary academic institution outside the United States; or
  • You have graduated from such an institution no more than 12 months prior to your J1 Internship program start date.

J1 visa Traineeship Program

  • You have a degree or professional certificate from a foreign post-secondary academic institution and at least one year of prior related work experience in your occupational field outside the United States; or
  • You have at least five years of work experience outside the United States in the occupational field in which you are seeking training
In both an Internship and a Traineeship, you will be able to enhance your skills and expertise in your occupational field through a structured and guided training program.
What are you waiting for to begin the application process today for your J1 Internship/Traineeship program in the United States.  Email us at for more information.
Thank you for reading, visiting, commenting and contributing. We’re excited to have you here!
All the IRE Services staff members 
IRE Services
Scroll to Top