Kitchen Chef Training Program:
Austin based hosts have multiple openings for Culinary Interns & Trainees to train in their fine dining restaurants. Host is looking for candidates that are passionate about learning and contributing to their already successful teams.
Kitchen Chef Training:
• Must be dependable, well organized and positive attitude
• Great teamwork skills and attention to detail
• Must have ability to follow the standards receipts and follow verbal instruction
The hotel offers a competitive rate of pay ($13.00-$15.00 USD per hour)
The hotel will provide temporary housing for candidates (up to 14 days) until they secure permanent housing.
Eligibility criteria for the J1 Internship/Traineeship program:
– Enrolled in a post-secondary education in the hospitality industry
– Hospitality Degree with at least 1 year of relevant work experience (outside of the USA)
– 5 years of relevant work experience (outside the USA)